Thursday, August 27, 2009

We almost have a team...

Hi Everyone!
My name is Tiffany and I'm the team captain. If you have any questions please make a comment here or email me at tiffsdr@yahoo.com Krystin M and I ran the Wasatch Back this summer and so we have limited knowledge about this crazy race. This is the first time for the Las Vegas race so I guess we are all going to be part of history. Well, I guess Ragnar history.

To update everyone here is a list of our team so far;

Krystin M
Shannon from Scott's work
Carri N
Ryan
Marylynn
Tiffany N
Scott N
Jenni J
James

If your name is above and you haven't paid (I know some are in the mail), please DO. It's $85 until Sept 1st or 4th I can't remember the exact date, after that it goes up to $95. If you have paid and I haven't sent you the sign up, please send me your email. THANKS!!

There is a link to the Ragnar Relay Las Vegas on the right if you need to get to it.

We need to be thinking of a name for our team. Here is a link to some of the other team names. http://www.ragnarrelay.com/index.php?option=com_dynamicpages&Itemid=32&page=teams&raceName=lasvegas&raceId=32

Keep in mind that we want to decorate our cars with this theme and maybe (??) run in theme related costumes. I'm not a fan of running in them, but we can wear something related while we aren't running. I am VERY open to any and all suggestions and ideas! I'm not good at coming up with stuff, but do OK once the ball is rolling.
Krystin and her husband came up with some great ones awhile ago and I think I deleted them from my Facebook, but here's what I can remember, I wish I could remember more cuz they were awesome!

Hoover Dam it's HOT!
Just runnin' home, lost my car in a poker game.
Were we suppose to stop running in Park City? (Because Ragnar offers a special "Saints and Sinners" medal to those who run the Wasatch Back (WB) and Vegas in the same year)

You can also YouTube Ragnar or Wasatch Back and watch some videos people have posted. Some of them are really cool.

I need to go. I will try to update when I have more.
Thanks for being a part of our team and I can't wait to run with all of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany. Thanks for getting this up and running.

    Here are the name ideas we sent you a while back: I thought I was on a Grand Canyon Tour, What? I was supposed to stop in Park City?, Death By Fire--Valley of Fire, Just Runnin' Home-lost my car in a poker game, Past the point of no return, Desert Dwellers, Lap of "luxor"y, Where's the Interstate?, Call me a cab, "o"___________(Fill in the blank--anything would work), Where's the Visitor's Center?. "Wonders" from down under, Sin City Saints, Mojave Morons--I mean Mormons, Will Run For Water, What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, Hoover Dam--this is hot!, Desert? I thought it said DESSERT!or something else with a mirage, elvis, the strip, wrong turns, etc...........

    ReplyDelete