Thursday, September 17, 2009

Team Name...

Here is the link that has all the teams that are running with us. Look them over and see if you can get any inspiration for us. If I don't hear comments from you I'll just pick one, so please comment and list ideas of how to decorate for your choice!

Here are some I liked:

In memory of our friend Ed Casmer, who chose not to run because he literally thought that if he did something in Vegas he would have to stay in Vegas.

Cirque du Sore Legs

Ragnar Vegas is not a CASINO???

Run Run Ye Saints and Sinners

What Happens in the Van Stays in the Van

Dread Pirate Runners


Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Hol my drink, I wanna try sum'n


Team Shaka Laka

Here are some more ideas:
I thought I was on a Grand Canyon Tour
What? I was supposed to stop in Park City?
Death By Fire--Valley of Fire
Just Runnin' Home-lost my car in a poker game
Past the point of no return
Desert Dwellers
Lap of "luxor"y
Where's the Interstate?
Call me a cab
"o"___________(Fill in the blank--anything would work)
Where's the Visitor's Center?
"Wonders" from down under
Sin City Saints
Mojave Morons--I mean Mormons
Will Run For Water
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
Hoover Dam--this is hot!
Desert? I thought it said DESSERT!
or something else with a mirage, elvis, the strip, wrong turns, etc...........

Scott likes "There is no spoon", from The Matrix. Not quite sure how to decorate for that. Put a bunch of forks and knives (safe ones) all over the cars. We could have a big fork and knife making an X on the front of the cars.

Why are we running? I thought Ragnar was a Viking!
Ragnar the Valley of Fire Dragon
Longest RUNNING Las Vegas Show
I'm not injured...This is how I run
Friends, Family & Fools

Ok, let me know what you think!!


3 comments:

  1. I really am cool with whatever. I love Friends, Family, and Fools. I also really like The longest RUNNING show in Las Vegas. I like Death by Fire--Valley of Fire. I also like What? I was supposed to stop in Park City? but maybe that would be better for a team that has the same team name they had for WB. I think Cirque de Sore Legs will take the cake! I love that name--someone was really thinking with that one! You will have to explain the whole "spoon" thing to me. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot of them, but I think my favorite is Cirque de Sore Legs! Kristyn, Tiffany sent me your email address and phone number....I'll write soon and we can start getting things figured out for our vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the "spoon" thing, either. Maybe it's just been too long since I've seen The Matrix.

    ReplyDelete